2022-08-24, 11:30–12:00 (Europe/Rome), Room Onice
- COG: Cloud-Optimized GeoTiff ( https://www.cogeo.org )
- COPC: Cloud-Optimized Point Clouds ( https://copc.io )
- Flatgeobuff ( https://flatgeobuf.org )
- GeoParquet ( https://github.com/opengeospatial/geoparquet )
- STAC: SpatioTemporal Asset Catalog ( https://stacspec.org )
- Zarr ( https://zarr.readthedocs.io )
Daniel Dufour is the CEO of GeoSurge, a geospatial tech company with a focus on data compression, natural language processing, remote sensing, and visualization. He created or co-created several open-source geospatial projects, including geotiff.io, georaster, georaster-layer-for-leaflet, geoblaze, geowarp, and proj4-fully-loaded.
Software engineer working on geospatial ☁ solutions. Working on openEO, openEO Platform and STAC for the University of Münster and as freelancer.