Call for FOSS4G Europe 2024 workshops submissions!
Workshops are the practical hands-on sessions to acquire new know-how in the use of FOSS4G software. They should showcase current and emerging technologies, and provide a direct interaction between our highly skilled OSGeo community members and the public at large who want to learn something new or consolidate their skills.
Workshop slots are 4 hours long and take place during the two days prior to the main conference days.
It is expected that workshop participants bring their own laptops, already prepared following indications of the instructors.
- Call for workshops submissions: 27 November 2023 - 14 January 2024
- Community vote: 15 January 2024 - 28 January 2024
- Announce accepted workshops: 11 February 2024
- Full program: 31 March 2024
Guidelines for submitting a workshop:
- Please, use the abstract to make the scope and contents clear.
- Please, indicate clearly if prior installation of any specific software is required.
- Inclusion of a list of topics you want to cover is very welcome.
We will have a two-week community vote on the submitted workshops. The result of the community vote will be taken as a recommendation, but the last decision lies with the Program Committee. The community vote is essential for us for assigning rooms and capacity planning for participants to get the best FOSS4G experience.