FOSS4G-Asia 2023 Seoul
FOSS4G-Asia 2023 Call for Presentations
Welcome to the Call for Presentations/Workshops/Academic Abstracts for FOSS4G-Asia 2023 that will be held at Seoul Hall of Urbanism & Architecture from 28th November to 2nd December, 2023.
We welcome all levels of experience, knowledge, skills, and innovative ideas related to open source geospatial, OpenStreetMap, and Open Data.
We have 5 different session like followings:
● Talks: Presentations are the heart of the conference. You will have 30 minutes podium style presentations including Q/A(General Track, Academic Track)
● Workshops: Workshops are half(4 hours) or full-day(8 hours) hands-on experiences with participants following along with an instructor. Workshops will be run by experienced members of the open source community, and sometimes by the actual developers.(General Track)
● Posters: A poster presentation is the presentation of research/project information in the form of a paper poster that conference participants may view. FOSS4G-Asia Seoul team will prepare a room for the poster session for approximately 4 hours. (Academic Track Only)
● Online Talks: Are you disappointed that you can't attend the FOSS4G-Asia 2023? Don't worry, we have online sessions available. Please select this Online Talk Session, if you want to contribute to the event while you're not able to attend.(General Track, Academic Track)
● Lightning Talks: You can share your small projects, anecdotes, or funny experiences with audiences within a limited time, 10 minutes.(General Track, Academic Track)
Code of Conduct
We expect all presentations and workshop content respect our code of conduct.
● Call for Presentation Deadline: 11th August
● Review Period: 14th - 25th August
● Decision Announcement: 28th August
● Full Schedule Announcement: 4th September
If you have any inquiries about submitting your talks/abstracts/posters/workshop proposals, please contact FOSS4G-Asia 2023 Seoul team.
You can enter proposals until 2023-08-11 23:59 (Asia/Seoul), 2 months from now.